当前位置:首页 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语散文>正文

经典哲理散文精选

【英语散文】 2016-03-20本文已影响

  英语散文的发展历程十分曲折,散文大家风格多变,兼之中英语言个性殊异,若要成功地把英语散文大家的作品翻译到中文,既须了解英语散文发展的概况,又须注意保证气韵逻辑通畅,文气沛然,才能传神译出,曲尽其妙,令汉语读者获得相同或相近的审美感受。下面学习啦小编为大家带来经典哲理散文精选,欢迎大家阅读!

  经典哲理散文精选:人生之旅

  Wherever you are,and whoever you may be, there is one thing in which you and I are just alike at this moment, and in all the moments of our existence. We are not at rest; We are on a journey.

  不论你身在何处,不论你是何等人物,在此刻,以及人生中的每一刻,你我之间有一点正好是相同的,那就是:我们并非静止着,而是在旅程中。

  Our life is a movement,a tendency, a steady, ceaseless progress towards an unseen goal.

  我们的人生是一种运行,一种移动,一种朝着某个看不见的目标稳健而又永无休止的进展。

  We are gaining something,or losing something,every day.

  我们每日皆有得有失。

  Even when our position and our character seem to remain precisely the same,they are changing,for the mere advance of time is a change.

  即使我们的地位和品德似乎维持原状时,它们却一直在改变中,因为光是时间的流逝就是一种改变。

  It is not the same thing to have a bare field in January and in July.

  同是一块光秃秃的田野,一月中所见的就与七月中所见的完全不一样。

  The season makes the difference.

  这是季节所造成的差别。

  The limitations that are childlike in the child are childish in the man.

  同样,聪明才智在孩子身上称得上是天真烂漫,但在大人身上则就算是幼稚愚蠢了。

  Everything that we do is a step in one direction or another.

  我们的所作所为都表示我们已朝甲方向或乙方向跨出了一步。

  Even the failure to do something is in itself a deed.

  即使无为,其本身亦是一种行为。

  It sets us forward or backward.

  它引领我们不是进步就是倒退。

  The action of the negative pole of a magnetic needle is just as real as the action of the positive pole.

  磁针的磁极作用不论正负皆是同样的真实。

  To decline is to accept the other alternative.

  拒绝其实就是接受另一种选择。

  Are you nearer to your port today than you were yesterday?

  你今天是否比昨天更接近你的人生目标?

  Yes,you must be a little nearer to some port or other; for since your ship was launched upon the sea of life, you have never been still for a single moment一the sea is too deep; you could not find an anchorage if you would; there can be no pause until you come into port.

  当然,你一定更接近你的人生目标;因为一旦你的船在人生的大海中下水,你绝不会有须臾片刻静下来—人生的大海太深了,即使你想找个停泊处也无法办到;你唯有进港才能稍作休息。

经典哲理散文精选

  经典哲理散文精选:我们正在起跑点

  "We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite..."

  “我们正在阅读一本页数无限的书的第一章第一节……”

  I do not know who wrote these words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it.

  我不知道这段文字是谁写的,但我一直很喜欢用这段文字来提醒自己,那就是“未来在我之手”。

  We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

  我们可以掌握神秘而不可知的将来,从中开创出我们所能想像的任何东西,一如雕刻家可将未成形的石头刻出雕像一样。

  We are all in the position of the farmer.

  我们个个都像是农夫。

  If we we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest.

  我们若种下好种子,就会有丰收。

  If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop.

  假若种子不良且长满杂草,我们就会徒劳无获。

  If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

  如果我们什么也不种,就根本不会有任何收获。

  I want the future to be better than the past.

  我希望将来要比过去更好。

  I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled.

  我不希望将来被那些充斥在历史中的错误所污染。

  We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

  我们都应关心将来,因为往后的余生都要在将来中度过。

  The past is gone and static.

  往昔已一去不复返,沉静无声。

  Nothing we can do will change it.

  任凭我们怎么努力都不能改变过去。

  The future is before us and dynamic.

  将来就在我们眼前而且是动态的。

  Everything we do will affect it.

  我们的所作所为都会影响将来。

  Each day brings with it new frontiers,in our homes and in our businesses, if we will only recognize them.

  只要我们体会得出来,每天都可发现新的知识领域伴随而生,可能是在家里,也可能是在我们的事业中。

  We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

  我们正处在人类所努力钻研的每个领域中进步的起跑点。


?

经典哲理散文精选相关文章:

1.人生哲理散文

2.哲理散文精选

3.人生哲理散文

4.哲学散文精选3篇

5.优美哲理散文精选

6.富含哲理的散文精选3篇

7.不一样的风雨兼程

8.短篇经典哲理散文3篇

9.经典哲理散文《轮回》

10.短篇哲理散文精选3篇

网友评论

Copyright © 2019-2022 All Rights Reserved

学习知识 版权所有

回到顶部