当前位置:首页 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 银行英语>正文

实用银行英语对话

【银行英语】 2016-03-20本文已影响

  小编为大家整理了实用银行英语对话3篇,希望对你有帮助哦!

  一、续存

  Clerk:Hello.

  您好。

  Denny:Hi, I have a one-year savings account that is about to expire. I would like to renew it for another year.

  你好,我有个一年期的存款到期了,我想再存一年定期。

  Clerk:Would you like it to still be a lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account?

  还是整存整取吗?

  Denny:Yes, here are my account book and passport.

  对,这是我的存折和护照。

  Clerk:OK, please sign your name on this sheet.

  好的,请您在这张单子上签一下字。

  Denny:OK, here you go.

  好,给你。

  Clerk:Here's your account book and passport. Thank you and have a nice day.

  这是您的存折和护照。谢谢您,祝您愉快!

  二、转存定期

  Clerk:Hello! How can I help you?

  您好!请问您办理什么业务?

  Mary:I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account.

  我想存三千块钱。

  Clerk:Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash.

  好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。

  Mary:Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account?

  给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧?

  Clerk:Yes, there is 13,000 yuan.

  对,一万三。

  Mary:I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years.

  我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。

  Clerk:OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets.

  好,请您稍等。请您在这些单子上签一下字。

  三、境外存款

  Clerk:May I help you, sir?

  先生,您要办理什么业务?

  Denny:Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account.

  你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。

  Clerk:Which country?

  哪个国家的?

  Denny:Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information.

  克罗地亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。

  Clerk:Sorry, we don't have service for this country.

  对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。

  Denny:What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank?

  什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我?

  Clerk:Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia.

  别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗地亚的开户行联系一下。

  Denny:Okay, I will try.

  好吧,我试试吧。

网友评论

Copyright © 2019-2022 All Rights Reserved

学习知识 版权所有

回到顶部